Dog Poo Bags

Featured Posts

No that was in a film where the dog ate the grass and they smoked the Sh1t They were driving a van at the time

'Up in smoke' - me thinks, not that I have ever seen it or am aware of the content of said film :lol:

Labrador comes to mind!!!!

Edited by blackelle123

• 2 weeks later...

Now before I go further I'd just like to say I don't condone anyone not picking up dog poo and disposing of it in a proper manner......................

As for councils etc etc most have brought/are bringing in Dog Control Orders which basically mean that dog owners cannot walk their dogs in certain areas any more i.e. near schools, childrens parks and the like. this in turn forces more owners to walk their dogs in other areas like canal/river banks and those people who have responsbility for these areas don't put enough bins up or enforce the area enough if at all. Example here where we live we mostly walk our dogs on the river bank and we do the whole poo bag/dispose of in a green wheeliebin provided at a car park near a church but there are no other bins at all along the river bank - no dog bins at all. Upon asking the local council if they could provide some it seems I have to ask the EA to do this as its their domain. I will ask but I expect the request to fall on deaf ears.

Please don't blame the dogs for having irresponsible owners...................

Now before I go further I'd just like to say I don't condone anyone not picking up dog poo and disposing of it in a proper manner......................

As for councils etc etc most have brought/are bringing in Dog Control Orders which basically mean that dog owners cannot walk their dogs in certain areas any more i.e. near schools, childrens parks and the like. this in turn forces more owners to walk their dogs in other areas like canal/river banks and those people who have responsbility for these areas don't put enough bins up or enforce the area enough if at all. Example here where we live we mostly walk our dogs on the river bank and we do the whole poo bag/dispose of in a green wheeliebin provided at a car park near a church but there are no other bins at all along the river bank - no dog bins at all. Upon asking the local council if they could provide some it seems I have to ask the EA to do this as its their domain. I will ask but I expect the request to fall on deaf ears.

Please don't blame the dogs for having irresponsible owners...................

Tillergirl,

I agree entirely, this muddled/skewed thinking is sadly all too common in our government and local councils. Rather than leave bio-degradable (if we are lucky!) poo bags everywhere, I'd much rather irresponsible dog owners carry a small child's beach shovel to "pick and flick" their adored pets offending shit into the hedge-rows, well away from the pathways, where left to mother-nature, ably assisted by the slugs to naturally bio-degrade.

Rob