TWT Planning a bonfire!

Tim Lewis

Featured Posts

Your constant rudeness, belittling, pessimism and comments based on a complete lack of up to date knowledge gets utterly boring Laurence. We've all admitted they've done bad things in the past, but believe it or not, things are changing, put to be honest, you'll never understand that as you don't want to. At least both Carl and AM Models have been both constructive and listened to what has been said, and I thank them for that.

Yes of course Huw (the same Huw that was one of the previous trainees by any chance?) things have been a bit manic recently so haven't had a chance to get started yet. Hoping for craning next week :)

Edited by Tiggers
  • Greenie 2

Yes !. looks like you have done a fine job on the old boxboat, Il have t to come and see her when she is back afloat! It will certainly be very interesting to see mossdale on the bank too, is she to be preserved as she is now or restored to A1 condition?

Yes !. looks like you have done a fine job on the old boxboat, Il have t to come and see her when she is back afloat! It will certainly be very interesting to see mossdale on the bank too, is she to be preserved as she is now or restored to A1 condition?

I think the idea is to go down the preservation route, otherwise it'll be a bit like triggers broom

I did actually say that they now send out regular newsletters to all contributors

Ironically I received a newsletter today (dated October 13th) some months after I cancelled my direct debit and the first in over 2 years of regular contributions.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

guys i have posted some photos of a friends who went to Ellemere port boat museum to See Mossdale/ Ruby Mersey flat which i believe Peter Froud owned, you do know it not just The Ellesemere port boat Museum at Fault, cause Peter Froud in the 1970s wanted to set up a small museum at the Former Broadway Crosville Depot Runcorn, But Halton Brough Council Refused, so HBC are to blame as well. Mossdale / ruby was found abandoned on the River Weaver in 1970 by peter Froud

Edited by Mirithehamster

• 6 months later...