Appaulingduck

nigel carton

Featured Posts

looks like santa monica airlines (apolloduck) has barred me! strange? can you bar an IP address from your site?

Just used anonymous IP addy and got straight on! hey first time I've been barred :lol:

Hello you old tart

Yes I can get apolloduck, so you must be barred. Just what have you gone and done now? you upset them once before, are you intending making a career out of this :lol:

Hello mate I hope you are ok and life is getting better, you still owe me a pint by the way :lol: never known anyone to move halfway up the country just because it was their round :lol:

Hope all is well with you must get together for a beer.

Hello you old tart

Yes I can get apolloduck, so you must be barred. Just what have you gone and done now? you upset them once before, are you intending making a career out of this :lol:

Hello mate I hope you are ok and life is getting better, you still owe me a pint by the way :lol: never known anyone to move halfway up the country just because it was their round ;)

Hope all is well with you must get together for a beer.

Col! hey I'm always in the sh*t, its the depths that vary :lol: Don't know about having a beer though, I've gone all posh and got me a mooring at Barton turns, so I'm a bit picky who I drink with :lol:

Yeah if your up this way, give me a bell, I've got into a pattern of coming down your neck of the woods every other Friday, so we'll have to meet for a lemonade... or two!

Nige

I have had the same problem, tried acessing on two different computers with different accounts, can't get on with either. I asked someone else to try on their computer and they got on??

not sure what the problem is :lol:

120.gifPerhaps you're barred as well, could be you're keeping the wrong company?

It could simply be a problem with your ISP's DNS servers not being able to resolve.

try strting other than the home page eg

http://inflatables.apolloduck.co.uk/

try typing their IP address instead (if you can find it)

Edit: i thought i find it for you

Edited by Pretty Funked Up

looks like santa monica airlines (apolloduck) has barred me! strange? can you bar an IP address from your site?

Just used anonymous IP addy and got straight on! hey first time I've been barred :lol:

Yes, you can block by IP.

However, you could be suffering from a poisoned DNS cache.

try the following;

start....

run....

cmd

ipconfig /flushdns

Can anyone get www.apolloduck.co.uk ? is the site down or have I been barred? :lol:

Nicked this of a techi site, might be the answer, otherwise I dunno!

'I've spoken to my internet service provider (Orange. Let me guess. Are you with Orange too?)

After trying loads of settings and what not, they thought Apolloduck may have barred me from their website, so I phoned them up.

The first question Apolloduck ask me was who is my ISP. When I told him Orange it wasn't a suprise to him. He is aware of this problem. Apolloduck is part of Santa Monica Airline Ltd and I don't think your computer will access their website either.'

Sounds like Orange don't like that computer (the IP address not necessarily the apolloduck site) as one computer can host several web-sites it is possible a nother unrelated site is hosted at the same place and Orange have taken a dislike to it.

They have probably seen some dodgy traffic to/from that IP address and thus blocked it.

All you can do is ask Orange to allow this site through - if they say no, you'll be stuffed like a turkey!

Sounds like Orange don't like that computer (the IP address not necessarily the apolloduck site) as one computer can host several web-sites it is possible a nother unrelated site is hosted at the same place and Orange have taken a dislike to it.

They have probably seen some dodgy traffic to/from that IP address and thus blocked it.

All you can do is ask Orange to allow this site through - if they say no, you'll be stuffed like a turkey!

I have T-mobile PAYG, and I've found that they block all sorts of stuff, ostensibly because they don't know that I'm over 18, and they don't have my address and CC number.

Rather than give them the details, I run an HTTP proxy on my home machine and bounce all web traffic through that. Taking the proxy route requires considerably greater-than-average propeller-headedness though, so I can't recommend it as a general solution. It also requires a home machine, so it's no go for those living on boats whose only IP connection is the cellphone.

MP.