New Boats

lachlanmac

Featured Posts

Can't say I have herd of them which is not always a bad thing, they are probably "boat fitters" rather than boat builders.

I don't think they are members of the British Marine Federation (BMF) or Canal Boatbuilders Association (CBA) which is well worth considering when looking at builders.

The CBA publish a free handbook every year "How to buy a boat for canal and river" you can view it on-line HERE and also order a free copy by filling in the form.

Edited by Gary Peacock

Can't say I have herd of them which is not always a bad thing, they are probably "boat fitters" rather than boat builders.

I don't think they are members of the British Marine Federation (BMF) or Canal Boatbuilders Association (CBA) which is well worth considering when looking at builders.

The CBA publish a free handbook every year "How to buy a boat for canal and river" you can view it on-line HERE and also order a free copy by filling in the form.

Thanks for the info. Regards Paul