Name Dropping

Maverick

Featured Posts

Ex Doctor who Peter Davidson used to own a boat when he eas married to the blond woman with the squeaky voice - can't remember her name. Saw them at an IWA National Rally - think it was Titford Two.

The landlord in Minder used to own/live on a boat.

Tim

Anyone of you who lives in the Greater Manchester area will remember the Chief Constable, James Anderton.. I once entertained him and his dog-collared friend who's name escapes me on my boat for a couple of hours when the were guests at the Ashton rally some years ago.Appalling as his public persona and his political views were to me then as they are now, on a personal level those two blokes were the nicest people anyone could wish to meet.. Quite disturbing really.
2 very well known celebrities there then. Thanks John :D
I found this when I met Tom King, I despise his politics with every fibre of my body, but what a lovely man!(sorry for the edit btw, John)
Tom King from Emerdale wud have been better :wub:

The landlord in Minder used to own/live on a boat.

Tim

Ah yes, good old Dave! Played by Glynn Edwards. :wub:

He can be seen on the repeat of Minder on Sunday 9th December at both 14.30pm and 21.00pm on ITV4 (and following Sundays).

Stewey

Paul Weller had a narrowboat at Pyrford on the River Wey a few years back . Seem to remember that steering was not his forte ! His parents also had a boat in the local marina .

Mathew ( real name Peter ) Corbet kept his boat ' Midnight ' there for a few years also .

David Suchet has a big Dutch barge which I've seen on the Thames a couple of times , never seen his narrowboat though .

Paul Weller had a narrowboat at Pyrford on the River Wey a few years back . Seem to remember that steering was not his forte ! His parents also had a boat in the local marina .

Mathew ( real name Peter ) Corbet kept his boat ' Midnight ' there for a few years also .

David Suchet has a big Dutch barge which I've seen on the Thames a couple of times , never seen his narrowboat though .

He hasn't got one, he's usually found on thwe West's boat.