Help save our mooring !

norman18grp

Featured Posts

Although not an on-line moorer I have signed too. I understand what BW want to do, but I don't like the draconian way they are going about it or many other things, vis- auctions.

Tony

BTW I now understand the attitude of some who attended the protest I helped organise at Hawkesbury. They said, "We're doing this for the waterways NOT BW!

Although not an on-line moorer I have signed too. I understand what BW want to do, but I don't like the draconian way they are going about it or many other things, vis- auctions.

Tony

BTW I now understand the attitude of some who attended the protest I helped organise at Hawkesbury. They said, "We're doing this for the waterways NOT BW!

Signed

Nick

I presume that before beginning this action BW have removed every unlicenced boat and bridge hopper in the same area?

Odd you should mention that!

I sent a letter to the general manager of East Midlands Waterways, concerning the closure of moorings at Beeston and Sawley. I made specific reference to illegal unlicensed boats on linear moorings. Her response was that the problem of unlicensed craft was an "entirely seperate issue.". :rolleyes:

Signed

I would have thought it could be argued that the actions that BW are taking is contrary to the 2004 Housing Act, which gave increased protection for Gypsies & travellers etc.

priority list in descending order

illegal immigrants

junkies

theives

gypsies

new age travellers

tramps

cockroaches

boaters

snakes belly

smokers

:rolleyes:

Thank you everyone

Please Keep them coming we need all the support we can get !

Please post the link on other forums and email it to your friends

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/SawleyCutMooring/

Lets make Bw sit up and take notice !

:rolleyes:

Simon

can the admin staff keep this at the top of the forum ??

ps simon the petition list dont like me for some reason got the wife on it but doesnt list me

Thank you everyone

Please Keep them coming we need all the support we can get !

Please post the link on other forums and email it to your friends

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/SawleyCutMooring/

Lets make Bw sit up and take notice !

Also please make sure you click the conformation link they email to you (you may find it in your spam file)

The petition stands at 64 signatures !

Keep them coming

Simon

If BW get away with this, then I wonder what the numpty's will come up with next. No thought of the consquences to us livaboards. It's annoying when we see the unlicenced boats wrecking and littering the towpath and nothing is done to remove them and here we are fully paid legal moorers who keep our mooring looking tidy with flowers and plants, being evicted.

I thank you who are supporting us, please keep your support coming.

Thanx

Lisa

If BW get away with this, then I wonder what the numpty's will come up with next. No thought of the consquences to us livaboards. It's annoying when we see the unlicenced boats wrecking and littering the towpath and nothing is done to remove them and here we are fully paid legal moorers who keep our mooring looking tidy with flowers and plants, being evicted.

I thank you who are supporting us, please keep your support coming.

Thanx

Lisa

Go get em Lisa...grrr