Theme update

RichM

Featured Posts

I have just updated the main default theme on Canal World. 

This may have reset any custom colours you may have set. Sorry! You may change them back to your personal preference by clicking the paint brush at the top-left however. 

Any problems, do let us know.

RichM

My personal preferences have nothing to do with CW.

Should you ever manage to change that which flicks my switch I shall take it personally ....... I suggest you don't .... thanking you in advance.

Just now, zenataomm said:

My personal preferences have nothing to do with CW.

Should you ever manage to change that which flicks my switch I shall take it personally ....... I suggest you don't .... thanking you in advance.

Phew, I shan't have to cancel your subscription to Asian Heifer then

Richard

Info from the designer is a bit vague but this is as much as I know:

"- April 12, 2017: Upgraded with numerous bug fixes, and a solution to an issue where the colour scheme was lost when modal boxes or ajax requests were made
- March 16, 2017: Fixed the background picker icon on mobiles
- March 8, 2017: Minor bug fixes"

RichM

3 hours ago, BruceinSanity said:

Don't think so :angry:. Nearest to it that I know of is Barkeeper's Friend these days.

I've been having trouble cleaning our bath at home with modern cleaning stuff. Nothing will get rid of the mucky tide marks left after a long soak having got really mucky working on the boat.

I'm going to take my Barkeepers Friend home tonight and see if it does the trick!

Thank goodness for threads on website updates :)

Why not shower first?  You must be coated with all the muck floating on the water, as you get out of the bath!  It's just like putting a stick in the bilge when there's a layer of oil on top.  You'd think the oil was inches deep!

If! and rarely,I have a bath the first two minutes are fine,I get bored,drain the bath and have a shower.

Am I alone in this? (Or is someone with me). (added as I'm sure someone would have done otherwise) Tee Hee!