Cheap multifuel stove.

Taslim

Featured Posts

In Worcester yesterday and needed 'stuff' to do some repairs I ended up in Bradfords Builders merchants near the Viking Afloat hirebace.

Spotted a compact multi fuel stove. Rear or top flue, all the controls and rated at 5Kw. It seems to have all the relevant CE type tags. Was reassuringly heavy.

£130 inc VAT.  They have a number in stock. I'm looking at my wobbly Moreso and may have a punt.

12 minutes ago, Taslim said:

In Worcester yesterday and needed 'stuff' to do some repairs I ended up in Bradfords Builders merchants near the Viking Afloat hirebace.

Spotted a compact multi fuel stove. Rear or top flue, all the controls and rated at 5Kw. It seems to have all the relevant CE type tags. Was reassuringly heavy.

£130 inc VAT.  They have a number in stock. I'm looking at my wobbly Moreso and may have a punt.

Whilst I will only ever buy morso a friend has a cheap one on his boat that seems to do fine. The problem with it is there is only one door at the front so ashes etc are more of a pain but hey ho for that money.......

1 hour ago, mrsmelly said:

Whilst I will only ever buy morso a friend has a cheap one on his boat that seems to do fine. The problem with it is there is only one door at the front so ashes etc are more of a pain but hey ho for that money.......

True.  I suppose that Into every space a little ash must fall.