Kabola e5 installation

Featured Posts

Hi. Please am new in boat business. Try to install a kabola e5 and don't know where to start. Hope someone can help me with photos or something to guided me  also the boiler can be use to have hot water or just for the heating system. Thanks. Regards   Am working on the boat with a very small budget. So try to do everything myself 

The installation of an oil burning appliances within a cabin is not easily shown with a few photos. You need to refer to the BSS guidelines for hearth and insulation requirements, and to the manufacturers instructions re safety valves and oil supply, and also for flue requirements which are very relevant to  efficient operation.

The plumbing side of things is a completely area of expertise, especially if you wish it to supply hot water as well as heating.

I trust you realise that a vapourising burner is not readily controllable in comparison to a gas boiler or pressure jet boiler. It is designed to be turned on and left on. Constant switching on and off will carbonise it very quickly, and the relatively small flame takes a long time to get up to temperature.