C&RT eMail Newsletter

Featured Posts

Two steps forward one step back.

I've just completed the above as sent out by Damian, Boating Communications Manager.

"On most towpaths we’re all able to considerately enjoy our time. We appreciate, though, that there are some areas where speeding cyclists and runners don’t embrace the ‘Share the Space, Drop your Pace’ mantra."

Click Here for Towpath Code Questionaire

A move in the right direction. However to be taken seriously as an authority you need to appear professional.

The grammar in the answers is appalling, would it really be so difficult for The Trust's Boating Communications Manager to proof read what goes out with his name attached?

Or, perhaps he did? ..... Gulp!

I too, received ed that e mail in the last 24 hours. It made me smile. I suspect that 99.9% of cyclists using the tow path haven't a clue who CRT are and don't give a damn anyway. To them it's the fastest way of getting from a to b and keeping fit.

Consideration to other users, you're joking 

6 hours ago, GoodGurl said:

funny how they show pictures of asphalt towpaths that you can get a bus down,

Shhhh! You'll give the 'bus companies ideas - though those bridges might pose a problem to double-deckers.