Webasto burners removed from cars etc

Featured Posts

Hello,

i have been been looking online at these webasto burners that have been removed from bmw's volvos etc. 

What else is is needed with this unit to install one, I know there is no fuel pump but is there a connection on the unit where I can connect the fuel pump to? 

As as I have a D5W currently installed everything else is there, flow and returns fuel line exhaust I use a remote relay to start the eberspcher so could I have a similar set up with one of these?

here is something similar that I have been looking at: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252965517140 

regards

Edited by Mitchellmoxo

Though some of them do work, many require inputs from the donor vehicle's sensors to work, they all have one major disadvantage against a marine or Motor Caravan unit in that they cut out at a higher voltage to protect the vehicles ability to start. Along with the heater base you would require a loom, the correct calibrated dosing pump and also the D5W exhaust is a different size, though that is less of an issue as adaptor sleeves are available. The link is unavailable so I can not comment on the suitability or otherwise.