Cheap CAV Delphi HDF 296 fuel filters

Featured Posts

This is probably a genuine seller but there are fake fuel filters about and bad fuel filters can be seriously expensive. People like Merlin also sell these filters on eBay for a good price and you are much less likely to get a fake filter if you buy from a big proper company.

Or why not pay a bit more (quite a lot more) and get the Racor version of this filter from somebody like ASAP and be sure you've got a really good filter.

..............Dave

On 05/06/2017 at 12:50, OldGoat said:

SSL Diesel Parts stock these at about the same price -

https://www.ssldieselparts.co.uk/fuel-filter-delphi-replaces-p-647.html

plus delivery.

He's a small company based "off" Scotland. Always very helpful to me. Does a lot of other parts as well 

A good seller to deal with I know but £8 postage for 10 pack of filters makes it more expensive.

What's wrong with a local motor factor.

I'm not a great fan of Eurocarparts as many of their own named brands are poor and lack parts that would normally be included by others.  However their Mann filters, as per an earlier thread CAV Separator / sedimentor seals, were just £1.64 using their coupon you get when you accept/receive emails from them.

There were other cheaper ones too.

18 minutes ago, Mikexx said:

What's wrong with a local motor factor.

I'm not a great fan of Eurocarparts as many of their own named brands are poor and lack parts that would normally be included by others.  However their Mann filters, as per an earlier thread CAV Separator / sedimentor seals, were just £1.64 using their coupon you get when you accept/receive emails from them.

There were other cheaper ones too.

I think Mann filters are the best - always come with all washers (if needed) - some of the others don't.