A pump out question

Sally Grim

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

Nearly missed this one :D I do now have a pumpout simply because the numpty who had the boat built had it fitted and I am fed up of removing them and fitting proper boat bogs. I do however have a proper boat bog as well now on the boat. I will add that I am using the silly macerator bog because at present it works very well ( It will go wrong ) and I do not pay for pump outs. As an addition there is absolutely no smell other than when outside the boat pumping out. We put nothing whatsoever in the tank as being a macerator bog it uses eighteen million gallons of water per flush so I dont even flush the tank out between empties as its ninety nine percent water anyway. WHEN it breaks I shall simply remove it and cap it off. :D

Yes, you did nearly miss this one. Hope you don't mind me mentioning you, just to get a different perspective, you understand.

6 hours ago, Nightwatch said:

Yes, you did nearly miss this one. Hope you don't mind me mentioning you, just to get a different perspective, you understand.

Not at all old chap............carry on..................Fancy me missing a Bog thread....must be getting old or summett