Richard Saillet/Mr. canalshop jailed for eight years for violent sexual assault.

Starcoaster

Featured Posts

33 minutes ago, Starcoaster said:

He 100% is/was ecotoilets in partnership with his (soon to be ex?) wife. When he decided to dump the canalshop (owing money left and right)  they moved ecotoilets to Leicester. 

He lost the franchise for Airhead a couple of years ago, supposedly because the American manufacturers were annoyed by his unreliability. 

1 minute ago, adam1uk said:

He lost the franchise for Airhead a couple of years ago, supposedly because the American manufacturers were annoyed by his unreliability. 

He was the sole UK distributor for one of them previously-cant recall which-but his willingness to pay them for his stock (or his debts in general if there was any way he could get one over on someone and avoid it) was about on a par with his regard for vulnerable women.

17 minutes ago, David Mack said:

So that's at least two forum members imprisoned for sex offences:

There are and have always been many sex offenders amongst us and ninety nine percent of the time you would have no idea who they were. Because of the occupation I once had I had access to who and were they all were and one street I lived in had two with convictions in it. Suffice to say there is about one sex offender per street in the uk and that includes all types of areas. I have two daughters and was particularily interested just what neighbours I had when they were young.