Richard Saillet/Mr. canalshop jailed for eight years for violent sexual assault.

Starcoaster

Featured Posts

I sincerely hope that there were no other victims aswell that didn't get in touch with the justice, as it will be very difficult having to tell what happened to you when you were abused by this terrible bast..d.

8 years doesn't sound long for distroying some elderly single womans peace and quiet, they will suffer from sleepless nights and nightmares for the rest of their lives.

Peter.

• Greenie 1

4 minutes ago, bargemast said:

I sincerely hope that there were no other victims aswell that didn't get in touch with the justice, as it will be very difficult having to tell what happened to you when you were abused by this terrible bast..d.

8 years doesn't sound long for distroying some elderly single womans peace and quiet, they will suffer from sleepless nights and nightmares for the rest of their lives.

Peter.

Completely agree especialy when you factor in that 4 years will be knocked off as standard anyway if he is a good boy whilst there. I can assure you there will be others there is no way he will have been convicted for all offences he has commited, absolutely no way.

• Greenie 1

4 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Completely agree especialy when you factor in that 4 years will be knocked off as standard anyway if he is a good boy whilst there. I can assure you there will be others there is no way he will have been convicted for all offences he has commited, absolutely no way.

Even the news paper report said there is still one other on the books (or words to that effect)

EcoToilets is still trading with Richard's wife at the helm-just had a look at their website. All reference to Richard Saillet of EcoToilets has been removed, and they are going to be at Crick boat show. Honestly, I wouldn't know where to begin at this point.

15 minutes ago, Starcoaster said:

Can he be kicked out by the other partner, or is she stuck with him professionally?

I'm not expert but I think she can boot him out as a director if he fails to attend board meetings. She can't prevent him being a shareholder though, assuming he is. But he may not be.

But I bet there are only two shares, one each. 

Others here will know chapter and verse.

• Greenie 1

4 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

A nasty piece of work. They should however have added ten years on for supplying composting toilets to gullible people also.

Sometimes you can be a total twat , we have one and are happy with it 

different folks like different thing ....maybe you will enjoy the outer rings of Saturn ...;-)

• Greenie 1

I would be pretty pleased to own a composting toilet, I do however have a moral issue with greasing the palms of a convicted sex offender. Hopefully the very helpful guy on FB who bespoke builds and sells really innovative ones will see a swift upturn in trade...

• Greenie 2

Starry, this was purchased last year from his wife .. IF and that is typed in large bold font  we had any inkling of this it would have affected our purchasing decision on moral grounds

My comment at mrsmelly was compost related and nowt else,,,,,,,,

and on that note it's wine o'clock 

Edited by Chris-B

1 minute ago, Chris-B said:

Satrry, this was purchased last year from his wife .. IF and that is typed in large bold font  we had any inkling of this it would have affected our purchasing decision on moral grounds

My comment at mrsmelly was compost related and nowt else,,,,,,,,

and on that note it's wine o'clock 

And I had you down as a real ale kind of bloke...

4 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

A nasty piece of work. They should however have added ten years on for supplying composting toilets to gullible people also.

Don't upset the composting loo brigade whatever else you do. 

LOL Mike ... Wine time as not long back from Italy

Compost it works well for Lise and I mate ..... not saying its 100% and for everyone BUT it is another option

It ( unlike cassette or pumpout) does require a degree of management 

Edited by Chris-B

1 minute ago, Chris-B said:

LOL Mike ... it works well for Lise and I mate ..... not saying its 100% and for everyone BUT it is another option

It ( unlike cassette or pumpout) does require a degree of management 

Wow, you have a degree in composting bog management???!!!

I'm impressed!!

• Greenie 1

Composters are perverts.

I am in no way surprised that this creature was involved in the trafficking of these abominable devices.

The clues were all there with the benefit of hindsight.

11 minutes ago, Chris-B said:

Starry, this was purchased last year from his wife .. IF and that is typed in large bold font  we had any inkling of this it would have affected our purchasing decision on moral grounds

Sorry Chris, I didn't mean to imply anything different. There are thousands of his units around, he personally fitted a lot of them. People aren't psychic. And there is actually some poetic justice in the fact that in the future, the only time people are likely to think about him at all is when they shit in one of his bogs...

• Greenie 2

4 minutes ago, tomsk said:

Composters are perverts.

I am in no way surprised that this creature was involved in the trafficking of these abominable devices.

The clues were all there with the benefit of hindsight.

Frankly I disagree. 

Misguided perhaps, and even though I clash with them on the composting bog threads, that doesn't make them bad people. They are just kidding themselves, as we all have the ability to do.