Unable to talk about beer

Go to solution Solved by Athy,

Featured Posts

The thread has been started in frequently asked questions, so it is correct the you can not reply to it.  What is wrong is that a normal user is able to start a new thread in that section, I just checked and that does look to be the case so I think the mods need to correct that.

• Solution

I've just made a post on there and it has worked just fine. I'm not sure about the status of "Frequently Asked Questions" contributions, but I will investigate. I certainly wouldn't wish to prevent Mac discussing beer.

EDIT: right then. In deference to the current fad for calling real ales "Craft beers", and to the description of some beer lovers as "Artists", I've moved the topic to Virtual Pub: Arts & Crafts. Have another go and let me know if it works.

3 hours ago, Athy said:

I've just made a post on there and it has worked just fine. I'm not sure about the status of "Frequently Asked Questions" contributions, but I will investigate. I certainly wouldn't wish to prevent Mac discussing beer.

EDIT: right then. In deference to the current fad for calling real ales "Craft beers", and to the description of some beer lovers as "Artists", I've moved the topic to Virtual Pub: Arts & Crafts. Have another go and let me know if it works.

Yes, thanks.  The topic is now flowing freely. We've even got onto green beer now, and I've won a prize!