water pump identification needed please

Sweeny Todd

Featured Posts

Hi

I am looking for a replacement water pump for our engine which I believe is a Ford D 4 cylinder with a Parsons Pike conversion. Any one know where I can get one and what part I need to order please. I have googled but none of them have looked quite right. I have attached photos below. Thanks in advance for any help on this.WP_20170405_18_10_22_Pro.jpg.a8d28d2ada13808f78294691e04256fc.jpgWP_20170405_18_10_15_Pro.jpg.27bb7e70196f506dd03766105c4c640a.jpg

I don't know but when it was new it would have been assembled with a bearing and a seal or two, I wonder if its possible to get it apart, if it is then it should be possible to get a new bearing for it. might be a sod to pull the vane off the shaft though.

Ford 4D & 6D (might be the same pump) were used in a wide variety of lorries (thames trader IIRC, amongst others), tractors, pumps, generators etc, so possibly one could be sourced or overhauled from that direction - vintage tractor parts suppliers would possibly be the best bet

Springy