Email notifications

Go to solution Solved by Mac of Cygnet,

Featured Posts

Mine has never re enabled itself since the new upgrade.

i have checked my junk email nothing there.

i did get a couple after unfollowing a topic then following it again, but then no more. I come to the site and see notifications dialog box anything from 12 to 60 notifications depending how long I've been away. But no emails, checked I follow by email etc. Any ideas?

cheers

Ade

• Solution

Click on your name top right.

Choose 'Account Settings' (not 'Settings' - I don't know what that does - it's greyed out for me)

Under 'Other settings' click on 'Notifications'

On that page you can set all sorts of notification and e-mail settings - scroll down halfway, to the toggles, to make the changes.

I have checked our mail server logs and can see that your mail provider is rejecting the emails sent from us. It appears this is not just happening to you, but to others also using the same email provider. We're investigating this but if you do have another email address with another provider, using that instead (For Canal World emails) will workaround the issue in the meantime.

RichM