Dunton Double

rivergate

Featured Posts

I asked something similar a month or so back.

Seems that the only place which ever has any stock is http://www.canalshoponline.co.uk/ however when I emailed them they said they didn't have any in stock and couldn't say when they would get more.  They did have a couple of the the 'plus' versions though.

I see now that they are listed as 'unavailable'.

Edited by IanM
Corrected URL

1 hour ago, rivergate said:

I had one of these when they first came out - were is the best cheapest place to buy them now..?  Google isn't helping me today! :)

Cheers

Jon

What is the 'double' bit in the name? Is it two holes for different thickness shafts, or is it the choice of length for leverage?

Called the Double as the one head will cater for the larger GU spindles and for the smaller ones every where else. The Double + has extra length for leverage

l_dunton[1].jpg

Not this sort: 

l_newdouble_000[1].jpg

Which in my 'umble opinion are 'orrible

Edited by Ray T
  • Greenie 1

14 hours ago, Ray T said:

Called the Double as the one head will cater for the larger GU spindles and for the smaller ones every where else. The Double + has extra length for leverage

l_dunton[1].jpg

Not this sort: 

l_newdouble_000[1].jpg

Which in my 'umble opinion are 'orrible

Yes,  the squre hole in the Double is tapered to give the two sizes. They are also very light weight due to being aluminum, however not magnetic!