Peterborough Embankment Elsan closed.

MoominPapa

Featured Posts

The public toilets on the Peterborough embankment are suffering a serious outbreak of Heras fencing. It is possible to get to the door of the Elsan disposal, but it seems to be locked from the inside. There's no notice.

As the works include trenches with water pipes at the bottom, this might be affecting the pumpout and water too, but I didn't try them.

Cheers,

MP.

27 minutes ago, PaulJ said:

I didnt bother stopping there as decided I could make it until Wellingboro anyhow. Unfortuantly that was still closed too but should be open again today hopefully ( guessing you going that way)

Wellingborough is supposed to open on the 1st April, according to the EA navigation notice. I hope it does as we shall be in dire need by then!

MP.

35 minutes ago, MoominPapa said:

Wellingborough is supposed to open on the 1st April, according to the EA navigation notice. I hope it does as we shall be in dire need by then!

MP.

Yep- was a Saturday though so guess it will be the third! Filled and emptied at Northampton Marina in the end after a failed ascent of the flight :D