Manchester city centre canal upgraded

Ray T

Featured Posts

23 minutes ago, tree monkey said:

There was a strange and pointless irony by GG in effect outing a previously banned members new forum name and I saw no veiled threat just a suggestion that some bread or cake making would be nice.

I think FirstRateFirstMate is the banned member's son, rather than a banned member with a new forum name, which obviously no one would be aware of. But GG seemed to be saying that no one on here would be aware of this incident because it happened to a banned member. Hence the confusion with people thinking FRFM had been banned since putting his post up.

I also saw no veiled  threats to GG, just people trying to understand what was going on.

• Greenie 1

2 hours ago, tree monkey said:

The story has been posted on here by firstratefirstmate, so unless there are 2 boats stuck in the same place with the same problems its reasonable to assume its the same person or at least someone on the same boat and your right it was an unpleasant place to be stuck and yes your right the RCR bloke was useless and CRT should dredge more often. 

Personally if I was close I would have offered to help, if he would have accepted, because being stuck where he was caused him and his guest some concern.

There was a strange and pointless irony by GG in effect outing a previously banned members new forum name and I saw no veiled threat just a suggestion that some bread or cake making would be nice.

I am glad he is now safe and on his way

oh dear, like i said get your facts right.

1 hour ago, DaveandDebby said:

I think FirstRateFirstMate is the banned member's son, rather than a banned member with a new forum name, which obviously no one would be aware of. But GG seemed to be saying that no one on here would be aware of this incident because it happened to a banned member. Hence the confusion with people thinking FRFM had been banned since putting his post up.

I also saw no veiled  threats to GG, just people trying to understand what was going on.

yes indeed it is his son but it is the ex members boat

4 minutes ago, GoodGurl said:

Well my profuse apologies I am absolutely wrong and just goes to prove your a much better human being than me

Still think a bit of baking would be a good idea

• Greenie 1

23 minutes ago, GoodGurl said:

Does it really matter whose boat it is? The story was put on here by someone who was on the boat, who is not banned. You were trying to say that the story couldn't be on here because the only person who could post it on here is banned. Not correct, and caused a lot of confusion.

• Greenie 1

Ello ello ello, what's all this then?

Yes it's true, there was only one killer mattress in Newton Heath although I get the impression that mattress hurling is a popular pastime in those parts. The crew of Desiree does sometimes exponentially grow to 2, and congratulations to those that got it, I am the banned member's son

• Greenie 4