Featured Posts

I am using my phone to access cwdf for the first time since the upgrade and I don't seem to have the option of sending messages and when I think I sent one I can't look at my messages to see if it was sent or if there was a reply. Help!!! 

2 minutes ago, haggis said:

Thanks 

Tried that but the far right icon is a sort of circular arrow. Clicking on it brings me back to the main board :-(

On my 'lap-top' the messages is on the left hand side - alongside my avatar, name, create, world map and then two speech bubbles.

Click on the two speech bubbles and then 'create' (to start a new message)

24 minutes ago, mross said:

Haggis, your last post is empty.....................

Aah!  Not my night for communicating I fear!  All will be well tomorrow :-) 

Haggis 

As Ange said I am a female of the species 

On my phone there's a symbol with 3 horizontal stripes in the top right corner. If i tap that i get a list of options with two symbols at the top. One looks like speech bubbles - press this and it should take you to messenger options.

Thanks folks for your help

I finally found the message I had sent. Things are strange tonight as I thought I had replied earlier on this thread apologising for being thick and promising to be thinner tomorrow. Not my night so perhaps I should retire to my boudoir :-) 

Haggis