Emergency maintenance

RichM

Featured Posts

We had to carry out some emergency maintenance overnight due to a hard drive issue on the server. The quickest fix was to move the site to a different server. Most should be able to access the site fine but I expect a few to have DNS resolution issues which will iron out automatically. I did what I could to reduce the impact of this but some ISPs take longer to update than others.

Thanks for your understanding

RichM

Thanks again for your patience this evening as we migrated the site back to its primary server. Ideally we would have liked to be able to provide some notice but the limitations we had meant that we were unable to do so though I'm pleased to advise that the migration was completed within 40 minutes.

Again, I expect a few to have DNS resolution issues which will iron out automatically. I did what I could to reduce the impact of this but some ISPs take longer to update than others.

Thanks for your understanding

RichM