freaky friday 2017 spring

b0atman

Featured Posts

I believe Crick is normally only 10 or 15% off but freaky Friday is 20%.

Would be interested to know when it is this year as well, had feeling it was usually end of March to coincide with clocks changing but not sure. Usually printed on back cover of waterway mags if anyone has one?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2017 at 12:49, MaggieMay said:

According to their website Freaky Friday is 7th April. 20% off in store and online.

So that will make them about on parr with prices anywhere else in the country then as they are usualy twenty percent more expensive than anywhere else.

4 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

So that will make them about on parr with prices anywhere else in the country then as they are usualy twenty percent more expensive than anywhere else.

Agreed. I would advise people to check t'internet for a price comparison before placing an order.

we need a new fridge and one I'm interested in is £200 more at MC than a local caravan and leisure store.

19 hours ago, Cloudinspector said:

Agreed. I would advise people to check t'internet for a price comparison before placing an order.

we need a new fridge and one I'm interested in is £200 more at MC than a local caravan and leisure store.

Yep its impossible to find anywhere more expensive ( Harrods )? I am buying a new cooker its 659 quid at Midland swindlers and 525 at Magnum caravan supplies. Both inc vat exactly same spec cooker. Its a shop of last resort.

We asked MC to price match when we were buying a new fridge as we could get it online cheaper and they said yes which meant we could get it there and then and not have to wait for delivery.