Arcaeological Dig - Book YOUR Place Now

cheshire~rose

Featured Posts

Many of you will remember me asking you all to get involved in voting for Chesterfield Canal's Trust's project for an archaeological dig when the Aviva funding was available

Many of you will remember how thrilled we were when, thanks to your votes, we won the funding.

Well now is the time for you to register your interest in taking part and you can do it by visiting this link.  Book Your Place Here

Please consider sharing this around any groups that you are part of who might like to get involved. We are very keen to encourage as much public participation as possible, so we are inviting you to register and book your place.

Each day is divided into two sections – morning and afternoon.

Apart from actually digging, there will be lots of other jobs, such as washing the finds, interpreting and explaining to onlookers. We hope to have a simple refreshment facilty onsite.

I was going to try and insert the maps from the web page into this post because I know some people on here love maps and ariel photography but for some reason I am struggling to make it work! Please visit the link to have a look at them or perhaps someone else can make it work for me?