Uploading pictures improvement

Featured Posts

I suppose everyone else has already noticed this, but directly uploading pictures has improved in that they no longer appear as thumbnails which have to be clicked on to see anything worthwhile, but appear as ready resized pictures.  As I don't use a phone to view, I've no idea how this appears on them, but thank you for the improvement.  Yay! No more Imgur or Photobucket!  But I have a query:   It says 'Max total size 94.7Mb'   Is this per post?  Normally I resize any pictures before uploading or sending by e-mail, for bandwidth/ time reasons.

SAM_1008.thumb.JPG.0505e110ace5ecc36f1833dd04a5eb9e.JPG

14 hours ago, mross said:

your pic above is only 115kB

Well the forum software must have done that, because this time I didn't resize it and the original was 1.81Mb.  How did you find that out BTW? When I looked at 'properties', all it gave was the pixel dimensions.

Edited to say I just found out how - save and then look.

Edited by Mac of Cygnet

8 hours ago, Mac of Cygnet said:

. How did you find that out BTW? When I looked at 'properties', all it gave was the pixel dimensions.

Edited to say I just found out how - save and then look.

I don't need to do that - I can see "View Image Info" directly, (in Firefox).