roving traders

mac1

Featured Posts

Just now, ditchcrawler said:

You could say the same about this forum from some of the comments

True. The only reason I say it is that many of us do not do farcebook or twatter etc but do use the internet daily and a website available to all makes more sense.

2 minutes ago, lulu fish said:

Facebook is available to all

Only those who want the intrusion into everything they ever do online. Have you ever tried logging on to the HMRC on farcebook?

1 minute ago, mrsmelly said:

Only those who want the intrusion into everything they ever do online. Have you ever tried logging on to the HMRC on farcebook?

No,I have never tried "logging on to the HMRC on farcebook". What is your point? (if you have one.)

1 minute ago, lulu fish said:

No,I have never tried "logging on to the HMRC on farcebook". What is your point? (if you have one.)

Well HMRC actualy have a web page on farcebook unbelievable as it may be but if you google and check up you will find that once on farcebook nothing is private. Farcebook actualy knows whatever you log on to at any time its way too nosey for me and way too slow. I keep in contact with my 5 kids and 9 grandkids by telefone its much quicker and if I have anything family related such as fotos or anything going on I send them all emails, its more secure and why would I want anyone other than my immediate family to be involved? Farcebook is a numpty site. Please admit to being a bloke your bshit gender status is precisely that. ;)

8 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Well HMRC actualy have a web page on farcebook unbelievable as it may be but if you google and check up you will find that once on farcebook nothing is private. Farcebook actualy knows whatever you log on to at any time its way too nosey for me and way too slow. I keep in contact with my 5 kids and 9 grandkids by telefone its much quicker and if I have anything family related such as fotos or anything going on I send them all emails, its more secure and why would I want anyone other than my immediate family to be involved? Farcebook is a numpty site. Please admit to being a bloke your bshit gender status is precisely that. ;)

Most websites track you for advertising purposes, Facebook isn't unique in that. If you don't like it you can block it,  Facebook isn't some big unusually bogey man website.  If you don't want you use it you are free to do that, but stop banging on every time someone mentions it about how awful it is and that it's only for 12 year olds,  It is tiresome, as are your strange claims that I am a bloke.  How can you tell someones's sex by their writing and why does the nature of my genitals interest you so much?

8 minutes ago, lulu fish said:

Most websites track you for advertising purposes, Facebook isn't unique in that. If you don't like it you can block it,  Facebook isn't some big unusually bogey man website.  If you don't want you use it you are free to do that, but stop banging on every time someone mentions it about how awful it is and that it's only for 12 year olds,  It is tiresome, as are your strange claims that I am a bloke.  How can you tell someones's sex by their writing and why does the nature of my genitals interest you so much?

I didnt mention 12 year olds here did I? You have got to be a bloke you keep firing off half cocked women are not that daft only US blokes. 

• Greenie 1

38 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Fine so it isn't for you, but why do you have to be so insulting about those that do use it?

2 minutes ago, Graham Davis said:

Fine so it isn't for you, but why do you have to be so insulting about those that do use it?

Smelly is just made that way:Dhe seeks to create humour and Tolerance in all Mankind,believe me!

Just do not mention Pump out Toilets!the outcome could be Apocalyptic......

2 minutes ago, cereal tiller said:

Smelly is just made that way:Dhe seeks to create humour and Tolerance in all Mankind,believe me!

:P

8 minutes ago, cereal tiller said:

Or even decent batteries

• Greenie 1

You've been courting Norma Jean
You're going to catch your death of cold
Then we will have to bury you
Then the worms will come and eat you up
Then the ducks will come and eat up the worms
Then we will go and eat up the ducks
Then we will all have eaten you
That's where we get our own back

2 hours ago, WotEver said:
You've been courting Norma Jean
You're going to catch your death of cold
Then we will have to bury you
Then the worms will come and eat you up
Then the ducks will come and eat up the worms
Then we will go and eat up the ducks
Then we will all have eaten you
That's where we get our own back

Ilkley reference, but why?

It was Mary Jane last time I heard it, and "Tha's" rather than "You've". Perhaps yours is the Southern translation.