Members Birthdays

cuthound

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, I've not been particularly keen to post birthday's (my own) onto a public forum, much the same as I wouldn't put my address here, or mobile phone number. It has always been the attraction over Facebook et al that such information is only requested, not demanded. I have faith in the Forum members but this is a public forum into which anyone can look as a guest, and I don't trust those who might be looking in for nefarious reasons (it happens:huh:).

19 hours ago, Wanderer Vagabond said:

To be honest, I've not been particularly keen to post birthday's (my own) onto a public forum, much the same as I wouldn't put my address here, or mobile phone number. It has always been the attraction over Facebook et al that such information is only requested, not demanded. 

For sure, and like to member map, its very much an opt in service. There if you want, but not if you dont.

Like facebook, you can always put incorrect details in, or something close but not exact. User preference.

10 hours ago, cuthound said:

Thanks Daniel :cheers:

No worries.

Daniel