How to cancel received notofocations

Old Son

Featured Posts

I started a topic and clicked the 'Receive Notifications' button bottom left. How do I turn that function off now I don't want to continue to receive the notifications? Me answering you might have solved part of the question. At the bottom right of this reply is a button tom turn on/off notification. I have clicked off. How would I click off without replying?

if it's a site notification you can turn it off in your notification settings, if it notifies you when not on the site ie when CWDF is open and your browsing another site then you need to block notifications from your browser settings.

2 hours ago, GoodGurl said:

if it's a site notification you can turn it off in your notification settings, if it notifies you when not on the site ie when CWDF is open and your browsing another site then you need to block notifications from your browser settings.

I posted a topic and ticked the box that said Notify me of Replies. How do I untick that box without having to reply to a post in order to get the Notify box up again?

2 hours ago, mross said:

At the top of the topic is a button labelled 'following' click on this to get an unfollow option.

To find all the topics YOU follow, go here http://canalworld.net/forums/index.php?/discover/148/

Click on each topic and scroll to the top and you will see the 'following' button.

Repeat for each topic.

I'm looking for an easier method!

Found it, yes that works, Thanks

11 minutes ago, Old Son said:

I sent the above as two separate replies but within minutes. The system merged the posts for me. That is very clever!!

The old site did that too.  But what I'm wondering is how many minutes and can it be controlled.  I sometimes want to reply to two people in one topic, and I've never quite got the hang of multiquotes (I know, I know.......).