Would a female boater like to team up for 2017?

NB Esk

Featured Posts

I'm thinking of three or four months boating, in the better weather.  I need to be back to my home mooring, in west Yorks, by around August, in order to make alterations to my central heating.

Me? I'm newly retired, own my own narrow tug, am physically fit and have no financial issues.  I enjoy alcohol but not to excess.

She? Would be able to cope with boating stuff like locks and lock ladders (or willing to learn).  Have her own boat which would be in useable order.  Hopefully, the boat would be a narrow boat, so we can share wide locks.

Would be great to hear from someone who's put off by being single handed or just through lack of experience.  I'm an experienced boater and have plenty of patience.  If this sounds like you, PM me and I'll give my number.

9 hours ago, bizzard said:

Ahoy John.  You finished building the tug then, how did it go. Any pics.

Hey up mate, doubt it'll ever be "finished" but it's usable and I'm living aboard and thoroughly enjoying it.  I'll look into pics, used to be able to post them from a pc but on an iPad now.