Member List (NOT Member Map)

Go to solution Solved by DHutch,

Featured Posts

Yes, it appears the 'members list' per say is not available in v4, however if you go to the 'member search' tab of the advance search and enter no search terms it will return the full 22,000 results which can then be sorted/searched as in the previous version of the software.

Advanced search: http://canalworld.net/forums/index.php?/search/

IBP thread on the topic; https://invisionpower.com/forums/topic/407488-where-is-the-members-list/

Daniel

At the moment I can only find the ability to search for things on "Member Map", not on Member list.

However I now can't see a ot of things I could before, including the option already used to set up my own activity streams (:banghead:)

Obviously these things must be something I'm doing - if only I could work out what those "somethings" were.....

• Solution
1 hour ago, alan_fincher said:

At the moment I can only find the ability to search for things on "Member Map", not on Member list.

Its the same search as the search for the rest of the site.

• Click on 'search' at the top right of each page.
  • Select 'advanced search' on the drop down.
  • Select the 'member search' tab across the top.

Hope that helps, if not let me know.

Daniel

7 minutes ago, DHutch said:

Its the same search as the search for the rest of the site.

• Click on 'search' at the top right of each page.
  • Select 'advanced search' on the drop down.
  • Select the 'member search' tab across the top.

Hope that helps, if not let me know.

Daniel

Ah, got it now!

How embarrassing - I still have the highest post count, it seems.
I thought MJG was easily set to overtake me, then he did a flounce and I'm still here :lol:
I  don't have the highest "Reputation" count though, so my posts are obviously not as valued as some! :wacko:

Edited by alan_fincher

2 hours ago, alan_fincher said:

I  don't have the highest "Reputation" count though, so my posts are obviously not as valued as some! :wacko:

AH!  Does that imply that 'Reputation' count is still available somewhere?   Several people are complaining that it has disappeared from posts and profiles.

18 minutes ago, Mac of Cygnet said:

AH!  Does that imply that 'Reputation' count is still available somewhere?   Several people are complaining that it has disappeared from posts and profiles.

I think you can sort by highest reputation, but it doesn't give a number

p1.png

Edited by rusty69

50 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

I think you can sort by highest reputation, but it doesn't give a number

p1.png

How very odd!

I wonder if someone is playing with some administrator settings. because I am sure when I looked arlier the numbers were being displayed

Also towards the bottom right of my home screen I have a display headed "Popular Contributors".

This apparently lets you see who have been the most popular contributors today, past month, past yaer, and for all time. 

I assume that the counts shown are the number of "greenies" they have earned in the period you select?

10 minutes ago, alan_fincher said:

How very odd!

I wonder if someone is playing with some administrator settings. because I am sure when I looked arlier the numbers were being displayed

Odd. There is a content count number. Could that be what you saw?