Bother at Milnsbridge (Huddersfield)

Chaotic River

Featured Posts

Nahh, they confuse me.

biggrin.png Yeah me too. Seriously though we couldnt go four days without running our engine and still live our normal lifestyle. The fridge alone takes a fair bit of battery power and I will start turning my fridge off at night when people who live in houses start turning theirs off at night also we dont have a morco or such so hot water needs engine or even more leccy useage via webasto and not being cavemen we actualy watch a tv like peeps in houses do. Nope 2 days maybe but four is a no no.

Didn't have a genny, didn't run an engine daily, but did have a gas fridge.

And with the use also of a Paloma, Morco gas hot water heater, and what with being busy studying nature, the stars, the wild life and feeding the ducks and to occupy yourself by using a rubbing board to do all the washing, your time will be well spent, more healthily and bountiful and cheaper instead of wasting it arsing about on forums, f/book and such for hours on end, and at least a week should be possible without running engines. LED light bulbs will give you a good start, no need for using many candles anymore.

Gentlemen, Ladies, I think we are forgetting the basic principle of local journalism that half of what is reported is inaccurate or plain wrong. Trouble is, none of us knows which half.

It shouldn't be too difficult for a local reporter to find a prejudiced, bitter old person to make a nasty remark about boaters, especially when it's masquerading as a "noise complaint"..

The video - and I assume was taken on the site of the complaints - shows power bollards, so why run a generator?

OTOH if it's built in as surely it must be if an all electric boat then is should be pretty well silent.

Methinks there's something 'important' that's not been mentioned.