Laundry Service to the Rescue!

LaundryLady

Featured Posts

Laundry Service to the Rescue!

Hello everybody!

I run a laundry & ironing business in Blisworth, Northamptonshire and have recently acquired a customer who lives on a canal boat. She has a family & dog and saw one of my adverts in the village. She told me about the problems with using a laundrette and was relieved to find my service local to where she moors up which she uses on a weekly basis.

I had a "light bulb" moment and guess that there must be other boat owners/users who struggle with their laundry, especially as lots of laundrettes are closing and some marinas do not have laundry facilities.

Help is here!

So, when you think of doing your laundry or even look at your laundry basket and sigh, not wanting to complete this task... think of me and enquire how my services can help you.

Private message me for more information regarding prices or to book a service through my webpage:

www.timesavers.freeindex.co.uk

I look forward to being able to help you with your laundry or ironing.. or both!

Thanking you in advance!

LaundryLady

• Greenie 1

Thankyou laundry lady, however I have a wife, a female of the species. The wife is here to do all the things wives should do she does all locks, swingbridges etc etc and operates the washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing implements therefore I will not be availing you of said services. There are unmarried members though who may well do so.

Thankyou laundry lady, however I have a wife, a female of the species. The wife is here to do all the things wives should do she does all locks, swingbridges etc etc and operates the washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing implements therefore I will not be availing you of said services. There are unmarried members though who may well do so.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that has one of these. They are quite a useful tool to have on a boat.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that has one of these. They are quite a useful tool to have on a boat.

I never fail to be astonished at my fellow posters. Sometimes it's your depth of knowledge, today it's amazement at your courage. If I compared Mez to a tool in public I just cannot imagine her reaction, and it's not that I have a poor imagination!

Frank.

• Greenie 1

I never fail to be astonished at my fellow posters. Sometimes it's your depth of knowledge, today it's amazement at your courage. If I compared Mez to a tool in public I just cannot imagine her reaction, and it's not that I have a poor imagination!

Frank.

I only dare put it because SWMBO never goes ont tinternet biggrin.png

LL, you posted the same thread twice so I have hidden the other one.

Thank you for letting me know.

If I lived near Blisworth it would be a racing cert that I'd be using LL's services, laundry is a bind and gets in the way of other things, such as earning a living

Hi magpie Patrick,

No worries and thank you for your kind comment. However, if you are ever passing through Blisworth, give me a shout and I will gladly help with your laundry.

You need to post a couple more comments laundrylady, so you can be pm'd....just reply to a post or two here. Wish there were people doing this everywhere!

So here's a question you could reply to. Are you prepared to launder dog blankets/towels?

Frank.

W.I.F.E. as we all know stands for Washing Ironing F****** Etc

Oh and my other half reads the forum....but knows her place!

Edited by Athy
Bowdlerisation.