Easter Boat Gathering @ Ellesmere Port

junior

Featured Posts

Several boats have come past Barbridge  this afternoon.  They must have left EP first thing this morning (Sunday) at the latest.  Does anyone know how many boats were actually there?

Edited by dor

A rough guess with the disclaimers that it's early and I have a hangover.

Whitby

Acacia 

The North

Owl

Halsall

Kangaroo

Jaguar

Thea

Lynx

Badger

Buckden

Lindley

Keppel

Danes

Saturn

Kennet

Swan

Ibex

the king

Ilford

Greenlaw

Stamford

Possibly one or two other.

Daniel Adamson is berthed out on the ship canal and doing mini cruises which is a nice addition. There's been plenty going on around the museum to keep everybody occupied and I believe the museum had record numbers through the gates yesterday. 

Edited by junior

Daniel Adamson is berthed out on the ship canal and doing mini cruises which is a nice addition. There's been plenty going on around the museum to keep everybody occupied and I believe the museum had record numbers through the gates yesterday. 

OK that's good to hear.  I did wonder following an earlier comment that suggested not much was going on.

4 hours ago, dor said:

OK that's good to hear.  I did wonder following an earlier comment that suggested not much was going on.

i would have thought it was a good gathering seeing at it's the 40th year this year.