Underfloor Storage

Featured Posts

Hi I haven't but it just makes me think condensation, sorry to sound negative maybe others know better.

I have just installed one - dry as a bone down there and its as cool as the surrounding water so an excellent place for vegetables (or wine)

• Greenie 1

I removed the plinth from beneath my kitchen units . I put a £1 retangular washing up bowl underneath it , set back so its not unsightly . In it go veggies , butter , cheese etc . Meat in a sealed box in the bow . Job done . Works for me .

cheers

• Greenie 1

If I was the owner I wouldn't have broccoli any where near my boat.

I find it pleasant with a cheese sauce, or as an accompaniment to lamb, but I can see that the flavour would not be to everyone's taste.

Chubby, that's a neat trick.

Extending this idea, could you hang a shallow wire basket from the your weed hatch cover and use it as a small washing machine?

Are there any other parts of the boat that could be more fully used, perhaps with the assistance of Bizzard Industries?

Edited by system 4-50
  • Haha 1

Are there any other parts of the boat that could be more fully used, perhaps with the assistance of Bizzard Industries?

There's many a true word spoken in jest. Last year as I was carrying water from tap to boat, another boater expressed surprise at my choice of container, saying that he never saw them used for that purpose.

It was a "Buckby" water can. I wonder what everyone else uses theirs for.

There's many a true word spoken in jest. Last year as I was carrying water from tap to boat, another boater expressed surprise at my choice of container, saying that he never saw them used for that purpose.

It was a "Buckby" water can. I wonder what everyone else uses theirs for.

Cans of fizzy pop in ice.

Has anyone got underfloor storage similar to the photo? Is it worth it given the limited space between the underside of the floor and the baseplate?

We've got one. Handy for wine, beer, and anything else that needs keeping cool.

No problems with condensation at all.