Separating Compost Toilet - AC Electric - Urine Diverting - Self Contained

buchanan

Featured Posts

Just now, alan_fincher said:

You been back a few days, I noticed.

I think Martin has now returned from more flounces that I actually own boats!

I made a couple of posts a couple of days ago mr. F purely to try out the new format, needless to say I was not impressed.

i posted today for a self explanatory reason contained with the post. Worry not I won't be staying, partly because of posts like yours. It was against my better judgement because I knew some comedian would jump on my post saying exactly what you have.

Just now, mrsmelly said:

Bloomin heck the caravanner has returned!! That cant be right though Martin as there are no other canal forums ontinternet unless ( Thunderboat ) is a caravan forum is it?

No Tim I ain't back, just a fleeting appearance to address an issue.

got your pm though thanks.

Just now, MJG said:

I made a couple of posts a couple of days ago mr. F purely to try out the new format, needless to say I was not impressed.

i posted today for a self explanatory reason contained with the post. Worry not I won't be staying, partly because of posts like yours. It was against my better judgement because I knew some comedian would jump on my post saying exactly what you have.

Martin

The new formatt is as you say unimpressive but even this dinosaur is starting to get used to it now and it does actualy have some good bits over the old one.

On ‎21‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 19:52, MJG said:

It is worth perhaps pointing out that this post is wholly inaccurate and in fact is nothing more than an overspill of a dispute on another forum.

Nice to see (or read) you again, Martin.

Your use of the word "overspill" in this context is either inspired or unfortunate, I can't decide which!