Paris houseboat - how to rent?

Odana

Featured Posts

We rather fancy staying afloat when we go to Paris in June. AirBNB seems to have a few boats, but not much option for 3 people, only 2.

Do you know of any other sites to look for boaty accommodation in Paris? Any info much appreciated!

Failing that, we will find ourselves an apartment.

(we will only be there 2 nights, unfortunately)

Edited by Odana

There are a few on Air BNB, but I am sure there are otehr websites - if only I knew how to find em...

That boat (as well as looking like a bland IKEA catalogue) works out at £545 for 2 nights! Even my beloved husband and father and such a good location aren't worth THAT much!

Careful, I think it was in this months 'Blue Flag' the magazine of the Dutch Barge Association where a Paris Holiday/ Houseboat was described as an appalling heap of dangerous .. stuff. Can't find the mag. right now. Maybe the Paris tourist information people could help?

Have a read of the last 2 pages of the Feb Waterways World, Hugh McKnight recounts the story of his nightmare booking of a barge

for a weeks holiday in Paris.

Steve

Ah, that's where I read it. not Blue Flag.

• 3 weeks later...