Canopus Thread

Featured Posts

So where's that gone then?

Disappeared as I was writing a response?

I genuinely could see nothing in it to warrant removal, (unless it was reuse of an image without permission, in which case surely just the image could be deleted?).

Any explanation?

Was this about the old boat or the replica recently sold by RBS?

Rather annoyingly it was building to be an interesting thread. I've only just started drifting back here after the heavy handed modding, contributed to this subject and the thread was pulled. It was re the replica and the op posted an image that was objected to I think.

Edited by mark99

It could, but without the photographs, it wouldn't have made much sense. We had an in-thread complaint about breach of copyright regarding the use of the photographs which is a contravention of the site rules. You are welcome to continue discussing the nature of swims, skeg design and how it affects how a boat steers, that's not a problem. It's just the copyright issue with the photographs ....

When I've got a minute, I'll haul out the non-contentious stuff, I'm up to my ears in half a goat, Christmas pudding and nuts .... and I've yet to have a drink ... sob!