NB Witchcraft

kremmen

Featured Posts

Boat moored (last I knew) in chester, son is Alex De Leie

That Witchcraft used to belong to Bill and Jen and they were a trading boat. Alex is indeed their son. He works at the Boat Museum at Ellesmere Port and lives on a boat moored in the basin. Bill and Jen have had to give up boating due to illness and now live 'on the bank' in Chester. Witchcraft is up for sale.

As did two other people beforehand which seems to have been ignored.

The two other people had tagged in the son, not the actual addressee. As the tagging you suggested as being "ignored" only happened 2 hours ago I suspect the person tagged has not had the opportunity to log into FB and notice it yet.

Not everyone is on FB 24/7

The two other people had tagged in the son, not the actual addressee. As the tagging you suggested as being "ignored" only happened 2 hours ago I suspect the person tagged has not had the opportunity to log into FB and notice it yet.

If someone wanted to get in touch with me, Facebook is the second worst way to do it - I'm there maybe once or twice a month. The worst way would be via Linked-In.

Not everyone is on FB at all.

Not everyone is on FB at all.

I appreciate that but in order to be able to be tagged into a post someone must have a FB account and by tagging it means everyone who is a friend of that person will also see it so even if a person does not log into FB it can mean that their group of friends are aware that someone is trying to get hold of that person.

Personally I am not friends with any of the people involved but I took a guess at someone among my own friends list who was very likely to be and tagged them in.

If someone wanted to get in touch with me, Facebook is the second worst way to do it - I'm there maybe once or twice a month. The worst way would be via Linked-In.

But .... six degrees of separation suggests that some on FB are also on here, and hey presto, this card will be delivered (unlike anything ordered from Amazon. Actually now I have discovered that they will deliver to my local Royal mail Sorting office .........

Personally I am not friends with any of the people involved but I took a guess at someone among my own friends list who was very likely to be and tagged them in.

yes we are.... I've talked to you many times in person, you've locked wheeled for me and I've got in your way when going through Harecastle!! ;-)