isuzu 3KR1 1.442L

andybaz

Featured Posts

Hi all, new here, dealership automotive technician, helping to add some much needed gauges to parents narrow boat, I understand the principals, but nice to have some workshop drawings as these engines are modified for marine use etc.

We are adding water temp & oil pressure gauges, so our 1st mod is the oil side:

Question, can any one tell me what this switch in the rocker cover is (2 wire / 20-21mm spanner) , next to oil filler cap timing side of engine- disconnected, im sure its the oil pressure switch as there is a 2 wire switch mounted just above the oil filter. Will upload photo when I know how, hopefully very shortly.

Also has any one added and coolant temp sensors to this engine, im thinking of taping into the water pump housing, removing a blanking plug, the engine also heats the califior etc if that helps, again will have to get more pics.

Cheers for now, a boaters son Andy

Hope this is allowed - link to my hobby face book page with photos of canal boat project :)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.357709757921359.1073741836.100010470132216&type=1&l=0d0979d6ca

Edited by andybaz