Diesel in leeds

luggsy

Featured Posts

As title currently stuck in leeds on the Leeds Liverpool for the next 2 weeks and I am running low on diesel,was going to fill up at apperley bridge,I can not go back on the river as it is in flood and lock 1 will be shut on the 21st for a month , I am waiting for kirkstall bridge to open at the end of this month, I have tried a few fuel companies for a delivery but they won't deliver less than 500ltrs or 205ltre barrel at a silly price , I can buy white from Asda but can only get 10 ltrs at a time , so does any one know where else I can try or is there anyone round Leeds who could get me 3 ( 25ltr ) drums of red thanks in advance

As title currently stuck in leeds on the Leeds Liverpool for the next 2 weeks and I am running low on diesel,was going to fill up at apperley bridge,I can not go back on the river as it is in flood and lock 1 will be shut on the 21st for a month , I am waiting for kirkstall bridge to open at the end of this month, I have tried a few fuel companies for a delivery but they won't deliver less than 500ltrs or 205ltre barrel at a silly price , I can buy white from Asda but can only get 10 ltrs at a time , so does any one know where else I can try or is there anyone round Leeds who could get me 3 ( 25ltr ) drums of red thanks in advance

Try ringing Calder Valley Marine at Apperley Bridge, Rodley Boat Centre , last time i bought diesel there he brought it in 20 litre drums in a wheelbarrow as i was on the visitor mooring. Switcraft is also a possibility.

If no help comes your way then just go down the Asda route. You will soon have a good stock in the tank if you buy 10 litres daily. As for cost, just get some spare Jerry cans to avoid the same happening again.

Had a similar situation stuck amongst stoppages last year when wife had knee replaced. Just used a Tesco and swallowed the extra cost.