EE Deal 32gb £14.50pm 30day contract

markcuk2016

Featured Posts

Mark,

Thank you very much for sharing this. I have just purchased this discounted package. I have been paying £15.25 for 15gb on a rolling 30 day contract so a 75p saving but an extra 17gb - just in time for moving back aboard so timely.

Thanks again

Nev NB Percy

Edited to say the link did not work but i just copied and pasted the title into google and it found the deal. FWIW just ran a speed test on my 4g ee (current sim) and got an astonishing 63mb/s down and 27mb/s upload - better than the cable internet at home!!

Edited by Nev

When I click link I can't see any thing about 32GB. or14.50.

Help.

Edited by valrene9600

They also do a 64GB plan for £28.00 a month but on a 12 month contract - but you have to phone them up. It's ideal for liveaboards who use a lot of data like me. Although for me, the local mast is down right now meaning I'm having to use 3 at the moment which is ridiculously slow in comparison.

If only they made dual sim "MiFI" devices that automatically failover to the sim/network with the best coverage, now that would be deal!

Thats annoying I have been into there shop two weeks ago and signed 30 day contract for 32 gb for £28,but that's a rolling contract, if id known that I would of gone for the 64gb, for 12 months, why don't they tell you that.grr, but suppose I can now change..

I have an EE Osprey Mini mi-fi and when I changed yesterday to this deal, EE contacted me later in the day and upgraded me almost straightaway to the new tariff. No new sim needed and everything running fine. When you sign up for the offer, you are asked if you are an existing EE customer. So, I would think you should be OK.

Tony

Can l just check that this is a broadband sim ?

at the moment l get 15GB broadband for £16.54 per month from ee because l have had my contract for several years and ee have to honour it until l cancel.is this a better deal then the one l have now ?
Edited by 14skipper

Yes, it is a mobile broadband sim. I was paying £20.26 per month for 15GB on a 30 day rolling contract which I thought I would have to cancel and start the new contract with a new sim. However, I was contacted by EE on my phone within a few hours of signing up online and was upgraded almost straight away to the new tariff retaining my original sim. So yes, the new deal at £14.50 for 32GB is way better than what you currently have. Just remember to apply the voucher code to get the 50% reduction.

Tony

Yes, it is a mobile broadband sim. I was paying £20.26 per month for 15GB on a 30 day rolling contract which I thought I would have to cancel and start the new contract with a new sim. However, I was contacted by EE on my phone within a few hours of signing up online and was upgraded almost straight away to the new tariff retaining my original sim. So yes, the new deal at £14.50 for 32GB is way better than what you currently have. Just remember to apply the voucher code to get the 50% reduction.

Tony

Weird, I signed up to this deal but was told I had to wait for the new sim as they couldn't transfer it to my existing sim.

My existing sim is £28 32gb 30 day contract that I have to give 30 days notice to cancel; so this month I will have 64gb, 32 from my original deal until it cancels and 32 from the new £14.50 deal

Jamboat, did you get an email from the customer services team confirming the order and showing the voucher code to apply the discount? I have pasted some of the email I received below.

YOUR ORDER SUMMARY PACKAGE 1 OF 1 EE 4G Multi SIM

Pay Today Pay Monthly Data SIM Max Plan 1m £29 £29.00

YOUR ORDER TOTAL

Pay Today Pay Monthly Voucher code AWDATASIM32 Half Price 4G Data Sim Data 32GB Was £29 Now £14.50 ------ £14.50

Total Including VAT £14.50

Tony

Edited by Edders