Eco Fan at Aldi

beardshave

Featured Posts

Sorry. I forgot the protocol!Even though mine moves air around and makes the boat more comfy, it definitely doesn't work.

Is that better?

No, it's all spoiled now. Fancy actually testing it with smoke....

Some people, the magic has all gone

Richard

You have been 'caught'.

It only spins the fan so you think it is moving air, in reality it does 'nowt'.

So what is making my curtains move around? they hang circa 1 1/2 metres away.

I say this every year, It's getting boring now, same old tosh spouted time and time again " snake oil" " you've been had" " you're imagining its working"

If they didn't work, why would the companies making and selling still be in business, why would people buy replacements when theirs wear out or buy a new one when changing boats?

What is it that miraculously though they don't work the heat somehow gets moved around?

I posted this before, the fans work also to break up the convection currents set up by the fire thus encouraging the air heated by the stove to move away from the fire

Phil

Edited by Phil Ambrose

We have an original ecofan at home, used with a wood burner situated within an alcove. It works.

In the winter of 2010-11, temps down to -17, it enabled the whole house to be heated from the fire alone.

This year, we forgot to bring it to the boat, where it normally resides atop of the Refleks stove. So yep, a cheap replacement for the boat would be handy, so thank you.