Anyone know what's happened to Witchword?

Retardedrocker

Featured Posts

This reminds me of another one who has gone missing, Ally Charlton. She was always very jolly, and she and her husband were looking for their first boat (with a "chuggy engine", she said). She seems to have vanished without trace, which is a shame. I wonder if they have found their ideal boat yet.

This reminds me of another one who has gone missing, Ally Charlton. She was always very jolly, and she and her husband were looking for their first boat (with a "chuggy engine", she said). She seems to have vanished without trace, which is a shame. I wonder if they have found their ideal boat yet.

Woolies has been gone for a long time too, last active 3rd Sept 2007.

She was always cheerful as well.

I don't think I remember her, but then it looks as if she left before I joined. Ally used to be on here last year I think (as did Witchword, from memory). People do seem just to disappear sporadically: Emerald Fox, whose off-the-wall outlook on boating and life I used to enjoy (and whom I met iin Cropredy a couple of years ago) is conspicuous by his absence.

Edited by Athy

I don't think I remember her, but then it looks as if she left before I joined. Ally used to be on here last year I think (as did Witchword, from memory). People do seem just to disappear sporadically: Emerald Fox, whose off-the-wall outlook on boating and life I used to enjoy (and whom I met iin Cropredy a couple of years ago) is conspicuous by his absence.

The Argentinian Process of Natural Reorganisation perhaps?

I believe Emerald Fox was banned (don't know if that is still current) and went over to the 'Other Side'. I met him 2 or three months ago.

Ally Charlton last signed in on 18th Jan 2014..!

And chuffy engine was the term she coined for a vintage lump...

Ah, you remember her posts too. Was it really as long ago as that? I hope they've found a boat by now.

I doubt it. She struck me as a 'Walter Mitty' type of dreamer. Can;t remember why now but some of the stuff she posted really didn't add up.

But yes she brightened the board wonderfully!

• Greenie 1

Do we know what happened to Paul's Nulife4-2? Another really nice guy who has disappeared

Ah yes, Paul, he had issues and ended up in a very dark place, few of us endeavoured to pull him back with partial success. However Paul fell out of love with boats and sold NuLife but remaind a free spirit with the purchase of the biggest camper van ever! a Winebago by another name. Reminds me I owe Paul a call.

Phil

Edited by Phil Ambrose

I doubt it. She struck me as a 'Walter Mitty' type of dreamer. Can;t remember why now but some of the stuff she posted really didn't add up.

But yes she brightened the board wonderfully!

I could of been taken as a dreamer mike, a bit dilly dally and a greenhorn completely.

Its best not to judge who's who, after all that 'dream' might be helping them get through 'stuff'.

• Greenie 1