People do odd things

Jrtm

Featured Posts

Met a boat today just before grove lock gu.

We tied up under a bridge with gusts of wind flowing threw the bridge. While trying to paint there intire boat front to back all doors off ect.

Then with the paint still wet and the sides covered in dust decided to go for a cruse but leave all the doors behind at the bridge then few hours later came back and tied back at the bridge.

What an odd thing to do why go to all the effort of finding a bridge to then just go on a cruse why not do it in the open where it was actualy not windy than in a windy bridge hole

Met a boat today just before grove lock gu.

We tied up under a bridge with gusts of wind flowing threw the bridge. While trying to paint there intire boat front to back all doors off ect.

Then with the paint still wet and the sides covered in dust decided to go for a cruse but leave all the doors behind at the bridge then few hours later came back and tied back at the bridge.

What an odd thing to do why go to all the effort of finding a bridge to then just go on a cruse why not do it in the open where it was actualy not windy than in a windy bridge hole

True.

Almost as odd as buying an ancient wooden narrow boat instead of a steel one. I've heard there are some real nutcases out there!

This reminds me that on our recent trip out we saw 'Que Sera Sera'. I did not think to ask the couple on it if it was the same one that had been stolen.

On the ashby just up from ashby boats?

Same one that was stolen yes, been there since being recovered, covered in tarp but not much going on every time I have passed it this year.

On the ashby just up from ashby boats?

Same one that was stolen yes, been there since being recovered, covered in tarp but not much going on every time I have passed it this year.

Eh?

The stolen "Que Sera Sera" was never recovered, or so the board believes...

But there are plenty of boats about called Que Sera Sera.