Beta 43 Oil Pressure sensor

DaveR

Featured Posts

Good evening,

Legacy's Beta 43 is out of the hull and I wish to add an oil pressure gauge sensor to the engine.

Only I can not find the oil pressure sensor for the alarm which is already fitted and so I have no idea where I can add the gauge sensor to the engine.

The Beta 43 books are no help at all, please, can the good folk of the forum point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Dave R

Not sure how similar your engine is to the current Beta 43, but if you go to Crick show Beta have an engine on display and you can take photos of all the bits you can not see on your engine

Beta are also exhibiting at the Southampton boat show 16 - 25th ? Sept 2016, I think.

What a palaver.

Much easier to give them a bell or send an email.

They'd appreciate a serial number or their 'WOC' (Works Order - what does the 'C' mean..)

They're very helpful folks and quite approachable - it doesn't matter if the engine is old....

According to the info the 43 is similar to the 50 (which I have). In my case the oli pressure tapping is at the rear of the block on the LHS facing forward. IIRC I fitted a 'T' with the switch at one end and the gauge sensor at the other. The boat is many miles away so I can't check.

HTH

Edited by OldGoat