Narrowboat clothes

Jrtm

Featured Posts

Need a new tippet. Were going to slowly replace with black so after it in black where is the best place? Also want a custom sheet to cover the front so it sits under the rest of the clothes to keep the bow dry as there are a few odd gaps.

Reson i ask is never had to buy clothes after nothing fancy but that will last long. It gets walked on all the time i have an old one that will be put under the new one to help make it last.

Need a new tippet. Were going to slowly replace with black so after it in black where is the best place? Also want a custom sheet to cover the front so it sits under the rest of the clothes to keep the bow dry as there are a few odd gaps.

Reson i ask is never had to buy clothes after nothing fancy but that will last long. It gets walked on all the time i have an old one that will be put under the new one to help make it last.

If you have old used top cloths put them over the new either singly or doubled up if you are not intending to remove to often you will have to fit strings to the folded edge

/. Walking along the top planks will the wear the old ones & preserve the new are you looking for a cover for a trad cratch frame or do you have just a board?

We got ours from Tarpaulin Supply and Repair Co Ltd.whose premises back onto the Birmingham and Fazeley just by Spaghetti Junction, so you can collect by boat (and some customers have apparently).The boss, Steve Gardiner, was very helpful.

www.covers-r-us.com

We asked for Regentex material but Steve referred to it as Lintex.

Here are the cloths being fitted earlier this year (in the paint dock at Aylesbury)

post-7909-0-62747600-1473270381_thumb.jpg