IWA Festival at Pelsall Aug 27th to 29th

Featured Posts

Is anyone going to this event.

We will be there with the business, and Tawny will be there as well.

We have a bed or 2 on offer, in exchange for perhaps helping with our supply of tea and sandwiches. making and delivering that is, not buying!

There will be cake, there has to be if Tawny is attending.

We shouldn't be too hard to find, it's the big lime green gazebo and Richard and I will be wearing polo shirts with the business logo's on so you'll know it's us.

We hope to see you if you're going, do pop round and say hello. I promise not to try to sell you anything, and the cake comes free anyway.

Sue

Yes, a tricky choice. Hope we got it right

Richard

From a business view point you may well have done, so I don't blame you. Historic boat owners are a tight old lot!

Alvecote is our absolute favourite event of the year, but unable to take a boat there, it doesn't feel right trying to do it by Travelodge.

We may still do so anyway, I'm thinking, but it won't be the same.

Tawny Owl has arrived at Pelsall, thanks to Ange and Dave.We swapped a "boaty fix" for getting her moved, everybody happy.

Still beds on offer, and I've bought the ingredients for the cakes so that's my evenings sorted for this week.

I'm also having "fun" sorting through the stack of Lister books that came with the business, and I'll be taking a selection with me. I've discovered some new engine types I didn't know existed, VA, DWS4 among others.

Sue

Biscuits made, towbar fitted to Richards car so we're nearly ready.

I just need to have a dig through my stillages to see if there is anything to intrigue the imagination and confuse the general populas and then we can pack up and be on our way on Friday.

Still room on Tawny if anyone fancies a last minute visit.

Sue

• Greenie 1