GPS Tracking

DrBurkstrom

Featured Posts

Down to £8.40 - how low can it go?? Maybe the seller has a load of them taking up space and is willing to take the loss to get rid of them. GPS/GSM chips in volume are very very cheap nowadays, but this seems to have a lot of extras. A microphone so you can listen in to the thieves in the cab, an alarm, engine immobiliser, door and fuel sensors. As I say, I've ordered one, so as and when it arrives I might open it up and post some pictures. Btw Jess - this one class to be a TK-103A.

61LXLMVkHkL._SL1000_.jpg

I've got one off them in the garage was fitted to my 60's pick up. I paid a bit more than that. It worked good the only downside is because I didn't drive it much I found after a few weeks it drained the battery. Came with external gprs and gps aerials.

You can't use a Three SIM in the tracker, but you can have a Three SIM in the phone you use to access the tracker. This is because many, cheap trackers use 2G and Three uses 3G or 4G. I use Giffgaff in my Techy gadgets because they are cheap and can be topped up over the internet.

I now have three Giffgaff SIMs on my boat. You have to add £10 initially and this credit never expires. Tracker must send one text message every six months to keep the SIM activated. Texts are 5p. If you order three or four SIMS you get £5 credit when you register the second and third SIMs. You need to register each SIM with a different user name but can use the same email address. I lost the free Giffgaff to Giffgaff texts and calls after three months but, as I don't have a Giffgaff phone it's no great loss. It's a doddle to top up over the internet. Just don't buy any goodybags or gigabags, you don't need them.

For me its a big shackle big locks 'dont even think of less than £80' it just says try another boat ,

sounds silly buy a £25 digital safe which can be found quite easy with a note inside 'unlucky' they are quite heavy hard to carry so hopefully you wont loose to much stuff very hard to break into so they will take it away

For me its a big shackle big locks 'dont even think of less than £80' it just says try another boat ,

sounds silly buy a £25 digital safe which can be found quite easy with a note inside 'unlucky' they are quite heavy hard to carry so hopefully you wont loose to much stuff very hard to break into so they will take it away

you can apparently break into most of those cheap digital safes in seconds and so they are unlikely to remove it although they may if they dont know the tricks. Most toe rags met with a note like that are likely to put your safe through a window and cause mindless vandalism and if they've taken the safe away and find the note will probably come back to retaliate for making a fool of them. Better to put something sacrificial in it so they think they have something of value and be done with any risk of repercussions when they do get it open.