* FOUND * Stolen Boat - from Mercia Marina

Yank on the Cut

Featured Posts

I've held off from posting here, but have followed this from the start. Since C and G have stated clearly that their boat was found without anyone on board, and that no arrests have been made, why are we assuming that third party reports are more accurate?

I've held off from posting here, but have followed this from the start. Since C and G have stated clearly that their boat was found without anyone on board, and that no arrests have been made, why are we assuming that third party reports are more accurate?

I dont think anyone is?

I dont think anyone is?

Well the person who put it on Facebook seems to have done so.

When I politely pointed out what the owner had said, I was told "If you notice, it was a quote I copied".

Personally I think it is best if people stick to verified fact not second or third hand "information".

So pleased to hear you have found your boat. We have been following the trail ever since hearing about your loss at Foxton from another boater and looking out for it as we ventured around the Leicester Ring. Wonderful to see so many people pulling together in the quest to find your boat.

So why quote tittle tattle from there as fact on here then WRT the arrests?

I didn't quote it as fact. You'll notice if you just hold off your vendetta against me for a second that I quoted a FB post and invited the author (a well known member here) to explain their comment. They chose not to.

I didn't quote it as fact. You'll notice if you just hold off your vendetta against me for a second that I quoted a FB post and invited the author (a well known member here) to explain their comment. They chose not to.

i think that post has been updated if you have bothered to look.